Stud Finder Wall Scanner 5 in 1 Electronic Stud Sensor Beam Finder for Wall Detector Magnetic Stud Finder with HD LCD Dislay Audio Alarm for Wood AC Wire Metal Studs Detection
- 【Reliable and Convenient Wall Scanner】 The stud detector uses an intelligent microprocessor chip with the highest sensitivity which can precisely and rapidly detect wood, pipes, metal and AC wires hidden in the walls, floors and ceilings.Whether you are a professional, homeowner or a DIY enthusiast, you will make your home projects easier.
- 【5 in 1 Stud Finder Deep Detection】 The digital wall scanner has 5 scanning modes, includes 1/2", 1" and 1-1/2" scanning mode to locate the center and edge of woods, beam, joist, metals or deeply embedded objects; Metal scanning mode to detect ferrous and non-ferrous metal up to a depth of 2.36 inches; AC scan detects unshielded 80 to 240 AC voltage lines up to 2 inches.
- 【Automatic Calibration and Easy to Use】 Turn on the stud finder, lay it flat on the wall, press the Scan Button and it is ready for calibration. When the wood, metal and AC wires hidden is found, the intelligent micro-sensor chip will flash and beep.Auto-calibrational the stud scanner makes easy to use and ensures that most objects behind the wall can be detected.
- 【LCD Display and Audible Warnings】 The stud finder & scanner have LCD display and audible warnings.The signal bar on the LCD display alerts you to the distance and direction of the approaching object, and a beep sounds to determine the location.This LCD display is also backlit which can provide clear display even in low light conditions,such as displaying detection modes, center pointing, low battery indication and more!
- 【Wire Warning Indicator】 Stud finder's AC wire Warming detects up to 2" deep, when you scan in Stud Scan/Deep Scan/Metal Scan mode, the Wire Warning is always on to alert you to the presence of live AC wires, which helps you avoid danger when mounting your TV, bathroom cabinet, photo frame, garage racks.
Details: Stud finder 5 in 1 wall scanner for find the wall wood, metal and AC wires hidden 5 in 1 Stud finder features five scanning mades; · Stud ½ in. scan: Locates the center and edges of wood and metal studs up to ½ in. (13 mm ) deep · Stud 1 in. scan: Locates the center and edges of wood and metal studs up to 1 in. (25 mm ) deep · Stud 1 ½ in. scan: Locates the center and edges of wood and metal studs up to 1 ½ in. (38 mm ) deep · Metal Scan: detects metal up to 2.36 in. (60 mm) deep · AC Scan: Detects live unshielded AC wires up to 2 in. (51 mm) deep Calibrations: Stud finder can be calibrated anywhere on the wall. Place Stud finder against the wall, press the power button, Press the mode switch button to the mode selected. Press the Scan button to start calibration, the signal bar disappear and hear the beep and the calibration is completed. Start scanning again 2-3 s after successful calibration. Use: Slowly slide tool across surface. Arrow and EDGE indication will illuminate, indicating location of the stud edge. When the center of the stud is found, the full bar, arrow, and center indication are shown on the lcd display, and the buzzer sounds. AC Wire Warning: AC Wire Warning detection feature works continuously in anything Scan modes. When live AV voltage is detected, the AC warning indicator illuminate and protect your safety. Note: Scan for metal: First scan 1 in scan mode (or Stud ½ in. Stud 1 ½ in.), find the location, pick up the stud finder, in the air, press the mode switch button to switch to metal mode, then repeat the previous to determine the location of metal objects faster. If there is a live wire on the wall, turn off the power. When scanning a ceiling or wall with an uneven surface, place thin cardboard on the surface to be scanned and scan over the.
Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 3.3 x 1.7 inches
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Showing - Of Reviews