Single Mode SC WDM Single Fiber Bi-Di Gigabit Media Converter - Built-in Fiber Module 20km (12.42 Miles) – to UTP Cat5e Cat6 10 100 1000 RJ-45 – Auto Sensing Gigabit or Fast Ethernet Speed -1 Pair
Color: Single Mode | 12.42 mi (20 km) | SC WDM Bi-Di
- AUTOMATICALLY adapts to 10 Mbit/s, 100 Mbit/s (Fast Ethernet) or 1000 Mbit/s (Gigabit) Speed And Extends Ethernet over Single Mode Single Fiber to up to 20 km (12.42 Miles)
- NO MORE Integration Hassles, simply plug in Ethernet cable to any Ethernet port, whatever speed it is! UPC (Blue) Type Fiber Patch-cords Supported. Only 1 fiber needed - WDM (1310nm/1550nm) wavelengths used
- SUPPORTS Jumbo Frame & LLF feature - for increased end-to-end TCP performance - Configured on demand using Dip-Switches
- PLUG & PLAY - Simply plug in fiber optical port and UTP RJ-45 port, and it will work immediately
- WHAT YOU GET: 1 pair (2 units) media converters and FREE UTP Cat5e Patch Cable (1m - 39in) Comes In The Set With Every Unit! - Colors May Vary Depending on Stock. + Wall Mount Ears comes in set with every unit as well!
Extend your Gigabit or Fast Ethernet Network Over Single Mode Single Fiber Up to 20 km (12.42 miles) using 1310 nm/1550nm & 1550/1310nm With Ease - and save on your fiber infrastructure, because only 1 fiber will be needed for 2 units to ustablish a fiber link.
AN-UMG130 (150)-AS-20J Singlemode Single Fiber Media Converter Will Automatically Detect 10 Mbit/s or 100 Mbit/s Fast Ethernet or 1000 Mbit/s Gigabit port - You just need plug in the cables and it will work right away!
Powering it up?
Easy, it will come with an AC power adapter in the set, just plug it in!
- Supports Jumbo Ethernet Frames up to 9000 bytes;
- Supports QinQ and VLAN's - MTU size big enough to pass them through;
- One 1000Base-LX Single Mode Single Fiber port Port with SC type connector - up to 20 km (12.24 miles) distance using 1310nm/1550nm wavelengths
- One 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 port Autosensing featured - adapts to all 3 speeds!
- Compliant with IEEE 10/100/1000Base-T and 1000Base-LX WDM BiDi
- Connect it to Gigabit or Fast Ethernet ports or even 10Mbps ports
- When used standalone (paired with other devices), be sure to check that wavelengths match - 1310/1550 nm for A side & 1550mm/1310nm for B side used in these converters.
- Status LED indicators for Power, Link/Activity, Full-Duplex, and Speed
- Transmission Wavelength - 1310/1550 nm & 1550/1310nm Fiber Connector Type: SC Simplex PC/UPC
- Power supply: 100 to 240VAC 50 to 60Hz, US type power plug
- Dimensions: 70.5mm - 2.77in - (L) X 94mm - 3.7in (W) X 26.5mm - 1.04in (H)
- Environment: Relative humidity; 5% to 90%
- Operating temperature: 0 to 70 degree Celsius (32 - 158 F)
- Supports LLF feature - Link Loss Feature
- Supports Jumbo frame (if needed, configurable by dip switches)
Package Dimensions: 9.3 x 8.0 x 2.4 inches
Showing - Of Reviews