Impact 110 Ethernet Punch Down Tool with Enlarged Blade Storage for 110/66 Blades, Impact Terminal Insertion Tools for CAT5/6, CAT5E/6E Network Cables
- [Easy to Use] The punch down tool inserts and cuts terminations in one simple operation for CAT5/6,CAT5E/6E Network Cables. Install wires into a telephone socket, CAT5E faceplate or patch panel.
- [Blade Settings] Twist-lock blade holder allows quick and easy blade replacement and prevents blades from falling, designed with a twist and lock holder at the handle end for spare blade storage that helps prevent blade loss.
- [High Quality] Equipped with two specifications of blades for replacement (110/88 and 110/66), the cutter head is made of high-quality materials, durable and accurate, reducing the frequency of replacement.
- [Ergonomic Design] The Punch Down Tool is designed with an easy to handle comfort grip.
- [Service Guarantee] You can return them to us at any time when you are not satisfied with our products, we will refund or replace the new product for you. Your opinion on products and services is our most desired gift. Please contact us in time. Thank you.
Details: Diverse UsageThe punch down tool inserts and cuts terminations in one simple operation for CAT5/6, CAT5E/6E Network Cables. Install wires into a telephone socket, cat5e faceplate or patch panel. Blade StorageThe network punch tool is designed with a twist and lock bracket for spare blade storage to help prevent blade loss. High QualityThe head of the tool is made of high quality material, which makes it durable.help you flush trimming and precision crimping. Ergonomic Design The Punch Down Tool is designed with an easy to handle comfort grip.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 2.9 x 1.1 inches
Showing - Of Reviews