Maximm Extension Cord 3 Foot White Flat Plug, 360° Rotating Short Power Cord Single Outlet, Indoor 16 Gauge 3 Prong Grounded Wire UL Listed (3Ft White)
- Flat Extension cord, extend the length of an existing power cord; Maximm 360° Rotating 3 prong extension cords provides angular flexibility. Plug into the top outlet and still have usage of the bottom outlet with this rotating cord. Use when power extension is needed. The indoor extension cord connects to an existing cable or power strip or a standard 3 prong 120V AC outlet receptacle
- White extension cord. 360° ROTATING (MEANING THE PRONGS ROTATE IN THE PLUG SO YOU CAN AIM THE CORD IN ANY DIRECTION YOU WISH) Extend your short reach with a 1 ft extension cord such as your pc power cord or any electrical cord or use it as an outlet extension, this grounded heavy-duty extension cord will give you more than enough power
- 16-gauge wire 3 prong extension cord is rated for 13 amps to support common voltage power requirements in the home or office. FLAT PLUG: Designed for tight spaces like behind furniture, bookshelves, desks or anything which is close to the wall not allowing you to use the standard outlet.
- Heavy duty power cord extension are 13 Amps rated it is standard NEMA 15-5-P grounded power plug / power cords and 3 pin female NEMA 5-15R connector; SJT 13A/1625W 120 vAc rating easily extends a TV power cord or a PC power cord It is safer and more reliable at longer distances than a thinner 18 and 20 AWG power cable extensions.
- UL LISTED: (Underwriters Laboratories.) Is to know that you're getting the highest and safest quality. UL listing is the best way to ensure you're getting safe, properly designed and manufactured products. WARRANTY – All our Cables are backed by a limited 1-year warranty
Details: 360° Rotating Flat Plug Extension Cord/Wire The rotating extension cords are unique for their sleek and adaptable design. They are versatile due to its rotating plug providing angular flexibility to a full 360 degrees, the prongs rotate in the plug so you can aim the cord in any direction you wish without blocking the other outlets. An Extension cord, power cord, power outlet Extender, extention cord or power extension cord is a length of flexible electrical power cable (flex) with a plug on one end and one or more sockets on the other end Extension cords provide power for devices with cables that can't reach any nearby electrical outlets Choosing the right type of extension cord is important to ensure electrical safety. FIRST AND FOREMOST, It should Always Have A UL Or ETL Listed According to the National Electrical Code (NEC) 360° Rotating Extension Cord Eliminates bulky or awkward cords. The flat Rotating plug. will provide you a space-saving idea Since it hugs the wall nicely and extends only a half an inch from the wall bending to a 90-degree angle it won’t poke into adjacent objects – you can place your desk, couch, bookshelf etc, right up against the wall freeing up some space. Medium-Heavy duty cords usually are grounded extension cords, which include the third wire and plug prong for grounding. They have plugs that accept three-prong grounded appliance cords. Uses: televisions, computers, and other devices that draw up to 13 amps of power Extend your power cord AND keep your UPS and surge outlets free! It is designed to work with power transformers, computers, monitors, scanners, printers, and other devices that use the 3-pin male-to-female shroud power connector. Plus, this heavy duty 16 AWG cord features a fully molded design for maximum durability and long life.
Package Dimensions: 6.8 x 2.6 x 1.3 inches
Part Number: 360-31
Showing - Of Reviews