LINKUP - RJ45 Connectors Cat6A (2 Pack) Shielded Zinc-Alloy Housing Modular Termination Plug | 10G Easy Internet Tool Free Plugs | for Cat6A up to 22AWG Solid Bulk S/FTP Ethernet Cable [Black]
Color: Black Plug 2-pack
- 【True Cat6A Performance】LINKUP Cat6A RJ45 full spec connectors support 10G speeds at 500Mhz; perfect for ultra-high-speed applications such as HDBase-T graphics. Backwards compatible from 10GBase-T, 10 gigabit Ethernet.
- 【Easy to Use】Open hinged impact tool-free design for easy assembly.
- 【Quality Build】Robust zinc alloy housing integrates silencing cylinder to suppress EMI, NEXT, AXT interference. Screw-on metal strain relief boot increases shielding & integrity.
- 【Highly Compatible】Supports 23 to 26 AWG shielded wire with outside diameters between 6.0mm and 7.5mm. PoE PLUS COMPLIANT for IEEE 802.3 at Power over Ethernet (PoE+) applications. IDC modules can be wired for T568A or T568B configurations.
- 【LINKUP Cares】Backed by a LINKUP Limited 1-Year Warranty and complimentary premium online support. ***Warning: Please avoid "FLAT" cables as they all failed in 10Gbps speed tests.
Details: Connect with Confidence
LINKUP Cat6A FTP Modular Connectors provide a highly compatible easy to use network solution for
larger diameter cables that feature a quality build & superb shielding while meeting ultra-high-speed Cat6A
performance expectations and all quality certification standards.
Designed to terminate with larger diameter Cat6A or Cat7 (23 to 26 AWG/6.0~7.5mm) patch cables.
This thicker cable standardized for Cat6A brings better performance and protection when compared to Cat5.
Fully backwards compatible with most Cat6, Cat5 and Cat5e Ethernet networks with RJ45 ports.
Fully compliant with PoE+ for datacenter applications. LINKUP Cat6A connectors are versatile for many
applications and can be wired in T568A or T568B configurations.
Easy to use out in the field, or at home: LINKUP Cat6A FTP Ethernet plugs incorporate a hinged robust
zinc alloy housing to make creating patch cables easy, saving you time.
These plugs take advantage of Cat6A speeds of 500 Mhz bandwidth rated 10GBASE-T for
up to 100 meters, twice the bandwidth of Cat6 at 250 Mhz.
Gold-Plated contact points offer reliable, fast connections and resistance to corrosion. Fully shielded zinc alloy
housing protects the connectors and integrated silencing cylinder to prevent interference. The provided IP20 Anti-Dust
plug protects your connectors from dust.
Significant design factors:
✓Gold plated connectors.
✓Zinc alloy housing with nickel plating.
✓Cat6A or Cat7 larger diameter (23 to 26 AWG).
✓T568A & T568B wiring configurations.
✓Full Cat6A 500 Mhz speed.
✓Compliant with application standard PoE+.
✓Meets standards: REACH, FCC Part 68, IEC 60603-7, UL Certified and RoHS compliant.
✓Backed by a LINKUP Limited 1-Year Warranty and complimentary premium online support.
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 4.0 x 0.2 inches
Binding: Personal Computers
Showing - Of Reviews