Iwillink (10 Packs) Cat6A RJ45 Shielded Metal Keystone Jack, 180 Degree Toolless Zinc-Alloy Housing Keystone Jack
Sale Sold out
Regular price $43.49 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Shielded metal RJ45 Cat6A Keystone Jacks are designed to snap into wall plates, patch panels, and surface connection boxes for quick, seamless deployment with standard sized keystone ports.
- Superior construction combines a one piece metal keystone with an integrated silencing cylinder to suppress EMI/RFI, NEXT, and AXT; Stickers on the inside prevent accidental contact with the metal housing.
- 180 degree easy termination jack supports impact tool, or crimp tool termination; this design provides easy access and termination.
- IDC modules can be wired for T568A or T568B wiring. Supports 23 to 26 AWG solid or stranded wire; Cat6A connector is backwards compatible with Cat 6 and Cat 5e bulk cable.
- Seamless metal construction with gold-plated contacts provide superior Cat 6A performance up to 10 Gigabit.
Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 7.7 x 1.4 inches
Showing - Of Reviews