Huepar Multi-Line Laser Level-Four Vertical and One 360° Horizontal Lines with Plumb Dot, Green Cross Line Self-leveling Laser Tool -Rotating Base, Lifting Base, 2 Li-ion Battery&Hard Carry Case LS41G
Sale Sold out
Regular price $156.49 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- ✔️MULTI-LINE LASER TOOL WITH 360°FLOOR LASER LINE: Huepar LS41G multi-line laser level projects 360° floor horizontal line for tiling installation at a 2/5" distance. Providing all-around leveling coverage for layout of tile, stone, brick, carpet and hardwood flooring. Four vertical lines cross at 90° angles in the ceiling, makes user quickly visualize and finish the square layouts on the ceiling. An unique down plumb dot provides additional benefits of plumbing and squaring applications.
- ✔️EXTRA BATTERY & TYPE-C CHARGING PORT: Huepar LS41G laser level comes with 2 5200mAh Li-ion batteries for convenient replacement and continuous use. There is a Type-C charging port on the Li-ion battery pack that can be charged separately. 4 battery indicators on the Li-ion battery allow users to know the current battery level and charging status. With Type-C charging port, the batteries can also be charged by phone, laptop, power bank, car charger, etc.
- ✔️MICRO-ADJUST BASE & LIFTING BASE: The laser level comes with 1/4"-20 & 5/8"-11 threads to suit for standard tripod or laser mounting pole. Equipped with a metal micro-adjust fine turning pivoting base, the laser dot can be projected through the 5/8" thread, and the micro rotary knob enables users to make 360°adjustment. With the lifting base, the 360° floor laser can raise from the surface to project over and travel past uneven surfaces or obstructions between 1" and 3.5" height.
- ✔️BRIGHTER GREEN LASER & OUTDOOR PULSE MODE: This multi-Line laser level adopts the bright Osram’s green laser unit, which is resistant to temperature changes and has higher stability. At the same power, the green laser is twice bright as the red laser, with a working range up to 98 feet (300LUX) of accuracy within ±1/9 Inch at 33 Feet. The outdoor pulse mode can be activated by pressing the Pulse Mode Button, allowing to extend the laser range up to 197 feet with Huepar Line Laser Detector.
- ✔️CONVENIENT AND INTELLIGENT DESIGN: Short press H and V to switch the laser lines, users can select the individual and combined laser lines individually depending different on job site applications. With our smart pendulum system, this laser level tool self-levels and indicates out-of-level condition while pendulum unlocked. Once pendulum locked, it switches to manual mode to lock lines for use at any angle. Laser Class: Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2014), <1mW power output.
Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 10.4 x 4.6 inches
Showing - Of Reviews