Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface, for the Guitarist, Vocalist, Podcaster or Producer, Stu-dio Quality Sound and All the Software Needed for Recording and Songwriting
- Pro performance with the finest pre-amps - Achieve a brighter and a more open recording thanks to the best performing mic pre-amps the Scarlett range has ever seen. A switchable Air mode will add extra clarity to your vocals when recording with your Scarlett Solo.
- Get the perfect guitar take - There’s no need to sacrifice your tone with the high headroom instrument input when recording your guitar and basses. Capture your instruments in all their glory without any unwanted clipping or distortion thanks to our Gain Halos.
- Studio quality recordings for your music and podcasts - You can achieve professional sounding recordings with Scarlett’s high-performance converters which enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz. Your recordings will retain all of their sonic qualities so that you can sound like the artists you admire.
- Low-noise for crystal clear listening - Two low-noise balanced outputs provide clean audio playback. Hear all the details and nuances of your own track or music from Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon Music. Plug-in your own headphones via the output for private listening in high-fidelity.
- Easy Start - It’s easier than ever to get up and running with your Scarlett with our online tool, Easy Start. Whether you’re looking to record or playback audio, we will help you get started.
- All the tools you need to start recording right, now - We’ve partnered with our favourite industry partners to provide you with plenty of sound content and software so that you can create and record music right away. Create studio quality vocals, powerful guitars, luscious keys and huge drums.
Details: The simplest model in the range, the third-generation Scarlett Solo provides singer-songwriters with a reassuringly easy recording process. Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett S the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range. Its features include a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp: with a switchable air setting to reproduce the air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more Open sound. The high impedance, high-headroom instrument input allows you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level. And Scarlett Solo's balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors with balanced inputs, so you’ll always have pristine audio playback. Scarlett Solo is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. Your Scarlett Solo bundle comes with the Hitmaker Expansion, an unbeatable range of tried-and-tested studio tools from some of the biggest names in the business. The Hitmaker Expansion includes: Antares® Auto-Tune® Access, Relab LX480 Essentials, Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555, XLN Audio® Addictive Keys, XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2, Brainworx® bx_oberhausen, Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription, Brainworx® bx_console Focusrite SC, Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite, Brainworx® bx_masterdesk, Ableton® Live Lite, Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® subscription: get a taste of the industry standard recording experience with this legendary DAW, and Access to Focusrite’s Plug-In Collective; all upon purchase, registration and download. Interested in what headphones are compatible with Scarlett? Search 'Headphones' on the Focusrite help center for more information.
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 5.7 x 2.4 inches
Showing - Of Reviews