First Alert Z-Wave Smoke Detector & Carbon Monoxide Works with Ring Alarm 2nd Gen - Totality Secure
Brand: FIRST ALERT
- This device is certified to work with Ring; Requires Ring Alarm to Work with Ring. Enjoy improved compatibility, easier setup and a seamless in-app experience
- Receive real-time notifications in the Ring App when smoke or carbon monoxide is detected.
- Certified to work with smart home systems such as Ring Alarm, Samsung SmartThings, and Nexia Home Intelligence when connected to a Z-Wave Plus gateway hub (sold separately; Not compatible with Wink or Onelink)
- Help keep your family safe with this battery-powered smoke detector and carbon monoxide alarm; includes 2 AA batteries
- The Z-Wave Plus with Smart Start feature allows a faster and more intuitive connection of device to hub and on-boarding via QR code scan located on device
- Photoelectric smoke sensor helps reduce false alarms caused by cooking or shower steam
- Includes an 85-decibel horn, single test/silence button, side access to a tamper-resistant battery door, and pins that lock the alarm to the mounting bracket
Details: The easy-to-install, wireless, battery-powered First Alert Z-Wave Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm helps protect your home and family from potential dangers. It is designed for improved compatibility with the Ring Alarm Security System and other certified Z-Wave systems, so you can be kept informed through mobile alerts in the event of an emergency. The Z-Wave Plus Smart Start feature provides a faster and more intuitive connection of the device to the hub and on-boarding via use of QR code scan located on device The 2-in-1 detector includes a photoelectric smoke-sensing chamber, electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor, 85-decibel horn, tamper-resistant battery door, and single test/silence button. It is specifically designed for residential and institutional applications such as sleeping areas in hospitals, hotels, dorms, and multifamily dwellings defined in standard NFPA 101. Fully tested, it complies with UL217, UL2034, CSFM, NFPA 720, NFPA 101, and other standards modeled on those agencies. This combination alarm also meets building codes that require a battery-operated Z-Wave wireless smoke and carbon monoxide detector, as well as ICC codes. You need a Z-Wave Plus gateway hub to receive mobile alerts. Please consult the manufacturer of your Z-Wave hub to make sure it supports this First Alert detector.
Package Dimensions: 8.4 x 6.7 x 3.4 inches
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Showing - Of Reviews