Cmple - Cat5e Punch Down Keystone Jack, Cat5 Punch-Down Network RJ45 Female Keystone Adapter for Modems, Desktops, Computer Networks - Yellow
- PUNCH DOWN KEYSTONE JACK: To be used with keystone wall plate or panel. It allows low voltage electrical connectors to be mounted into a patch panel, surface mount box or a face plate keystone wall plate with its snap-in module design.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Supports up to 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet). It works with a number of devices that include but are not limited to; Cat 5 cables, computer networks, laptops, desktop computers, smart televisions, modems and more.
- GREAT QUALITY: Designed to deliver top of the line performance that exceeds industry standard TIA/EIA 568-B/A standards. It is also flame retardant for better safety.
- PLUG AND PLAY: It allows backwards compatibility with previous industry standards. Quick and easy, plug and play adapter. Accepts male Cat5e cables.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 1 x Cmple Cat5e Punch Down Keystone Jack - Yellow
Details: Cmple - Cat5e Punch Down Keystone Jack – Yellow The Cat5e Jack is the most widely used keystone jack in today’s market for networking wall plate solutions or patch panels. This adapter is specially designed to deliver exceptional performance that surpasses the regular TIA/EIA 5668-B/A standard. It's a snap-module that is employed on low voltage electrical connectors to be mounted into a patch panel, surface mount box, or a face plate keystone wall plate. Not only is this jack perfect for modern-day high-speed networks, but it also supports backwards compatibility with the previous standard keystone jacks. Revered to as the most utilized keystone jack for networking patch panels or wall plate solutions. It has a 110-punchdown style for easy termination, has a unique color-coded wiring illustration on the side of the wire clips. Arranging and mounting of multiple types of electrical jacks are extremely flexible due to its interchangeability. For better safety and quality, this device is also flame retardant. It supports a variety of devices that include but are not limited to; cat5 cables, laptops, desktop computers, modems, smart televisions, computer networks, ethernet hubs, routers, landline phones, and much more. Easily fits in most standard keystone jack wall plates. Features and Specifications: Connector Type: RJ45 Female Port Balances signal transmission of insertion loss and crosstalk One plastic strain relief cap for IDC connector Color coded wiring diagram next to wire clips To be used with keystone wall plate or panel 110-punchdown style for easy termination Connection: RJ45 Female Port Color: Yellow Package Quantity: 1
Package Dimensions: 3.3 x 0.7 x 0.1 inches
Showing - Of Reviews