Cmple - 10 Pack Cat6 Punch Down Keystone Insert Jack Adapter, RJ45 Cat6 Punch-Down Network Female Keystone Connector for Modems, Desktops, Computer Networks - Red
- CAT6 KEYSTONE JACK: It is a snap-in module that is primarily used in organizing low voltage electrical connectors a face plate keystone wall plate, surface mount box, or a patch panel. This device exceeds the common Category 6/Class E which provides excellent performance (TIA/EIA 568B/A 2.1)
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: By utilizing Cat6 cables, it supports a number of LAN devices that include but are not limited to: computer networks, modems, routers, ethernet patch panel, landline phones, laptops, and more.
- 10 GIGABIT ETHERNET: Category 6 rated performance up to 10Gpbs or 10 Gigabit Ethernet speeds for a fast and reliable network for business of home needs; Supports T568A and T568B wiring with 110-style, color-coded termination blocks
- EASY TO INSTALL: Backwards compatibility with previous versions makes this adapter the perfect choice for modern day high-speed networks. It is quick and easy to connect cables to it. Dual IDC terminals accept 110 or Krone impact tools and provide cable strain relief.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 10 x Cmple Cat6 Punch Down Keystone Insert Jack – Red
Details: Cmple - Cat6 Punch Down (Female) Keystone Connector Adapter - 10 Pack Red This Cat6 jack adapter is highly regarded in its field. This snap-in module is to be used in organizing low voltage electrical connectors and mounting them into a surface mount box, patch panel, or a face plate keystone wall plate. It consists of one plastic strain relief caps for the IDC (Insulation-Displacement Contact) connector. Has a 110-punch down style for easy termination. A color-coded wiring illustration located on the side of this adapter. It properly balances signal transmission of insertion loss and crosstalk. It surpasses the common industry made Category 6/Class as stated by the TIA/EIA 568B/A 2.1 and IS) 11801 2nd edition. It allows backwards compatibility with previous versions of keystone jacks thus making it a top-choice for most modern-day high-speed networks. By applying the use of Cat6 type cables, this connector supports a variety of devices that include but are not limited to: computer networks, laptops, computers, landline telephones, modems, routers, smart televisions, ethernet hubs, ethernet splitters, and much more. It also supports 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet). It is flame retardant construction provides better safety and quality. It is also interchangeable which provides flexible arranging and mounting of numerous electrical jacks into one panel or plate. With a measurement of 14.5mm wide and 16mm high, this makes it very easy to fit into most common keystone jack wall plates. Features and Specifications: Connector Type: RJ45 Female Port Balances signal transmission of insertion loss and crosstalk One plastic strain relief cap for IDC connector Color coded wiring diagram next to wire clips To be used with keystone wall plate or panel 110-punchdown style for easy termination Connection: RJ45 Female Port Color: Red Package Quantity: 10
Package Dimensions: 2.0 x 2.0 x 2.0 inches
Showing - Of Reviews