CAT6 Plenum (CMP) Cable 1000FT | Network Analyzer Test Passed | 23AWG 4Pair, Solid 550MHz Network Cable 10Gigabit UTP (White)
Brand: ATS Cables
- HIGH PERFORMANCE NETWORK CABLE: Our plenum rated cat 6 cable is 23 AWG with 4 pairs (8C). Suitable for Fast, Gigabit, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. Supports bandwidth of up to 550MHz.
- All data cables meet or exceed TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standards, are RoHS compliant.
- TANGLE-FREE EASY PULL BOX PACKAGING: Our Cat6 Plenum Cables has been packaged in a Hassle free Easy Pull Box. Our 1000 feet of cable has sequential foot marking.
- FOR INDOOR USE: ATS Cables plenum Rated jacket is fire safety rated for use in air plenum spaces above suspended ceilings or below raised floors.
- CENTER SEPARATOR/SPLINE: The center separator/spline provides the cable extra support to help fight against twists and kinks. It also separates the pairs to further eliminate cross-talk.
Details: ATS Cables CAT6 Plenum (CMP) UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) networking cable has enhanced performance and high 550MHz bandwidth capacity, fire retardant, meets, exceeds TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standards, and is RoHS compliant. Our CAT6 plenum cable comes in easy pull box packaging for smooth and easy installation, and is ideal for commercial and residential networking. 23 Awg copper clad aluminum conductor insulated with hdpe to stop extreme attacks Our CAT6 plenum (CMP) rated jacket Ethernet cable comes in multiple colors and is best for computers, printers, gaming consoles, routers, Ethernet extenders, switch boxes, VoIP phones, IP cameras.
Package Dimensions: 18.5 x 18.1 x 10.6 inches
Binding: Personal Computers
Showing - Of Reviews