Aruba Instant On 1930 24-Port Gb Ethernet 24xGE, 4X 1G, 10G SFP+, L2+ Smart Switch US Cord (JL682A#ABA)
Brand: Aruba a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company
- The Aruba Instant On 1930 24G 4SFP/SFP+ Switch is a high performance, smart managed switch designed for small and medium businesses - fast set-up, easy management, security you can trust.
- Two-Factor Authentication enabled
- Configuration: Rack-width design with rack mounting ears. Or place desktop or flat surface. Ports and LEDs facing the front - #ABA w/ internal power supply and US-syle plug. Fanless silent operation.
- Management: Simplified cloud management from app or web browser with no recurring cost - The Aruba Instant On mobile app allows you to set up, manage, and monitor Instant On switches and Access Points directly from your phone, from anywhere. Guided step-by-step instructions to install devices to get your network up and running quickly – no technical expertise required. Alternative integrated traditional full local web interface for advanced configuration with static routing, ACLs, SNMP.
- Ports: 28 active ports | 24x Gigabit 10/100/1000 + 4x Gigabit / 10G SFP+ slots | High-performance future-proof switch
Details: Overview: Aruba Instant On 1930 28-Port Gigabit Ethernet Smart Cloud / Web Managed Switch w/ 24 x GE, 4x 1G/10G SFP+ | JL682A US cord | Rackmount | Fanless | L2+ Routing For small and growing businesses, a reliable and secure network plays a critical role in the success of your business. In today's connected world, home and remote office environments also need fast, affordable, reliable networking. All need a network solution that gives peace of mind, allowing you to focus on your business pirorites, elevated connected experiences, and not on managing your network. Aruba Instant On makes it easy to keep network users happy, mobile and IoT devices connected, and your network secure. The Aruba Instant On 1930 switches features advanced, smart-managed, fixed configuration Gigabit switches designed for small businesses that are easy-to-deploy and affordable. They’re made to handle today’s bandwidth-heavy applications like voice and video conferencing, enabling consistent connectivity to enhance performance. Highlights: Simplicity at its best Plug-and-play switches that work together with Instant On APs right out of the box Mobile app to easily setup, monitor and manage your network Security you can count on Protect your network from unauthorized access with IEEE 802.1X and VLANs Automatic denial-of-service (DOS) monitors and protects the network against malicious attacks We've got you covered No extra licensing or subscription fee Industry-leading limited lifetime warranty and support
Package Dimensions: 23.2 x 13.6 x 4.8 inches
Showing - Of Reviews