TRENDnet 5-Port Unmanaged Gigabit PoE+ Switch, 4 x Gigabit PoE+, 1 x Gigabit Port, 10Gbps Switching Capacity, 35W PoE Power Budget, Metal Network Ethernet Switch, Fanless, Black, TE-GP051
- DEVICE INTERFACE: 4 x Gigabit PoE+ ports; 1 x Gigabit port; LED indicators; Wall mountable
- PoE+ POWER: This network Ethernet switch provides a 35W total PoE power budget and supports up to four Power over Ethernet devices.
- POE TECHNOLOGY: With PoE technology, users only need one set of cables to deliver both data and power simultaneously which reduces equipment cost by delivering data and power over existing network cables.
- GIGABIT: Five Gigabit Ethernet ports support a 10 Gbps switching capacity to support edge network installations.
- FANLESS DESIGN: The PoE+ network switch is a fanless design is ideal for quiet environments that require silent operation.
- WALL M1OUNTABLE: This 5 port switch is equipped with sturdy metal housing and a wall mountable design for greater installation flexibility.
Details: TRENDnet's 5-Port Unmanaged Gigabit PoE+ Switch, model TE-GP051, reduces equipment and installation costs by delivering data and power over your existing Ethernet cables. This PoE+ network switch provides four gigabit PoE+ ports with a total PoE power budget of 35W. It also features, one gigabit port for high-speed connection back to your network. With PoE technology, users only need one set of cables to deliver both data and power simultaneously. This PoE+ network switch allows you to network PoE devices such as wireless access points, IP cameras, VoIP phones, IP video encoders, access controls, and more.
Release Date: 17-02-2021
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 5.0 x 4.0 inches
Binding: Personal Computers
Showing - Of Reviews