OSD 100W in Wall Volume Control Impedance Matching for Home Speakers, Slider White VMS100
Brand: OSD Audio
- POWER: The VMS100 is rated at 100 Watts peak, maintaining the full hi-fi audio frequency with minimal bass roll-off. Adjustable jumpers add up to eight pairs of eight ohm speakers simultaneously.
- VOLUME CONTROL: The controls allow you to adjust the volume up or down compatible with almost any dedicated audio zone or whole house sound system. It is ideal for dining rooms, saunas, and porches around the house.
- IMPEDANCE PROTECTION: This feature of VMS100 assists in stabilizing the ohm load going back to the amp or receiver with parallel connections to avoid overheating and damaging the amplifier.
- SOUND QUALITY: Wire a 12-step linear slider for pop-free control and a wide range of listening volumes. Precision electronics provide low distortion and ruler flat frequency response in a stereo system.
- DESIGN: For dedicated audio zones, the décor plates install easily into a wall and work with almost any system. It accepts up to 14 gauge wiring and fits in a standard gang box with a 2.9” depth.
Designed for whole house audio systems, OSD Audio’s VMS100 is a heavy-duty yet decorative impedance-matching volume control that is ideal for adjusting the volume of a pair of speakers independently in various rooms of your whole house audio system. Rated at 100 Watts peak with minimal bass roll-off, the VSM100 includes adjustable jumpers to add up to eight pairs of 8-ohm speakers simultaneously depending on what type of load your amp can handle, and the impedance-matching feature helps stabilize the ohm load going back to the amp or receiver to avoid overheating. A complete volume control kit that fits into a standard single-gang box, this kit includes the volume control, junction box, screws and assorted color trim plates (white, ivory and almond) so you can choose the color that best matches the room. Compatible with almost any dedicated audio zone or whole house system, the VSM100 provides a ruler-flat frequency response while the 12-step slider offers noise-free volume control and a wide range of listening volumes.
- Power handling: 100W per channel
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz
- Front-mounted switch allows for easy adjustment when multiple pairs of speakers are connected to a single receiver or
- Impedance matching for 2, 4 or 8 pairs of speakers and can be used as non-impedance matching if leaving default on
- jumper setting at 1X.
- Steps: 12 (make before break)
- Total Attenuation: 42 dB (Max)
- Includes White, Ivory and Almond Plates, Inserts and Knobs
- Fits in a standard gang box
- Measures 4.125cm W x 6.35cm H x 6.35cm D
- 5-yr warranty
Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 4.0 x 3.1 inches
Part Number: VMS100
model number: VMS100
Showing - Of Reviews