Mediabridge ULTRA Series Subwoofer Cable (15 Feet) - Dual Shielded with Gold Plated RCA to RCA Connectors - Black
- Ideal for connecting subwoofer speakers to Audio components, such as stereo receivers or sound systems, while offering excellent bass response and flexibility.
- Low-loss, wide spectrum coaxial cable great for the low-frequency signals produced by subwoofers, allowing for Deep and precise Audio quality.
- A split-tip center pin ensures high contact pressure, while corrosion-resistant gold-plated RCA connectors provide a consistently tighter fit than commonly rolled cables with wider tolerances.
- A copper clad center conductor, Dielectric insulation, aluminum braid and 2 layers of foil shielding, for max protection against EMI. The cable is finished in tough, yet pliable PVC jacket.
- This cable is backed by Mediabridge limited 1 year warranty. Includes adjustable & reusable Velcro cable strap for easy organization & storage.
Details: Mediabridge Ultra Series subwoofer cable connects a subwoofer speaker to an audio component like a stereo receiver or sound system, while offering excellent bass response & flexibility. This Low-loss, wide spectrum coaxial cable is the ideal medium for low-frequency signals produced by subwoofers, providing Deep/precise audio quality. Built with a copper clad center conductor, dielectric insulation, aluminum braiding & 2 layers of foil shielding, for natural sounds & rejection of hum/static that occurs when devices are placed near each other. A split-tip center pin ensures high contact pressure & conductivity. Uniquely gripped Color-coded molds & corrosion-resistant gold-plated RCA connectors provide a consistently tighter fit than commonly rolled cables with wider tolerances. Ultra Series cables are made from premium materials for a pro-grade output. This cable is finished in a durable, yet pliable PVC jacket for easy installs. Product Features - connects a subwoofer speaker to an audio component - coaxial cable with copper clad center conductor, dielectric insulation, aluminum braiding & dual foil shielding - low energy loss & rejection RF/EM interference - corrosion-resistant gold-plated RCA connectors with split-tip center pins for high contact pressure & conductivity - tough, yet flexible PVC jacket compatibility - devices with RCA ports, like a subwoofer, stereo receiver, sound system or other audio component - Works with S/PDIF, digital & composite video interfaces installation plug-&-play: ready to use, once each end is connected to its respective port on a compatible device notes also known as a digital audio/video coaxial cable or a digital audio coaxial cable
Release Date: 01-10-2018
Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 7.5 x 1.7 inches
Showing - Of Reviews