LINKUP - RJ45 Connectors Cat6A (12 Pack) Shielded Keystone Jack Zinc-Alloy Housing Modular Termination | 10G Easy Internet Tool Free Jacks | for Cat6A up to 22AWG Solid Bulk S/FTP Ethernet Cable
Color: Keystone 12-Pack
- 【True Cat6A Speed】LINKUP Cat6A fully shielded RJ45 Keystone Jacks support 10G speeds at 500Mhz; perfect for ultra-high-speed applications.
- 【Trusted Performance】Used in Fluke DTX-1800/DSX-5000/DSX-8000 certified networks. Rated for 10GBASE-T channel compliant networks up to 100m.
- 【Quality Build】Easy to use 180 Degree wide-angle hinged design with removable cap to access bulky cable. Robust full metal construction suppresses EMI, NEXT, AXT interference. 50μm gold-plated connectors provide reliable, fast performance.
- 【Compatibility】Supports 23 to 26 AWG shielded wires with outside diameter of 6.0~7.5mm. Compatible with 1U 24 port & 48 port keystone panels. PoE PLUS COMPLIANT for IEEE 802.3 at Power over Ethernet (PoE+). Fully backwards compatible with Cat 5e (Cat5e), or Cat 6 (Cat6) Ethernet networks.
- Supports impact tool-free or crimp tool. Included a cable tie to ensure a clean installation.【LINKUP Cares】Backed by a LINKUP Limited 1-Year Warranty and complimentary premium online support. ***Warning: Please avoid "FLAT" cables as they all failed in 10Gbps speed tests.
Details: Connect with Confidence
LINKUP Cat6A FTP Tool-free Keystone Jacks provide a highly compatible easy to use network solution for larger diameter cables that
feature a quality build & superb shielding while meeting ultra high-speed Cat6A
performance expectations and all quality certification standards.
These RJ45 connectors provide an easy to use alternative to the Twinax direct attach cables, while
providing the same level of performance and versatility. Featuring a virtually tool-free design that
frees you from impact tools so the connector is ready when you are.
Providing full spec. Cat6A 500 Mhz bandwidth rated 10GBASE-T for
up to 100 meters. LINKUP Cat6A plugs and keystones feature
Cat6A channel verified performance and are PoE PLUS COMPLIANT
for IEEE 802.3 at Power over Ethernet (PoE+).
LINKUP Cat6A Field Tool-free termination RJ45 socket connectors are widely compatible
with RJ45 Cat6A and Cat7 wires from 23 to 26 AWG/6.0~7.5mm
Both T568A or T568B sequences can be wired with IDC modules. These connectors
are also backwards compatible with Cat 5e (Cat5e), or Cat 6 (Cat6) Ethernet networks.
LINKUP Cat6A keystones and jacks are built with full metal jackets and robust die-cast
shielding to provide excellent protection against EMI, NEXT and AXT interference along
with other electromagnetic noise. A cable tie and a snap-in keystone
jack design with a retaining clip ensure a secure connection and shielding.
Covered by a LINKUP Limited 1-Year Warranty.
Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 4.3 x 0.9 inches
Binding: Unknown Binding
Showing - Of Reviews