Jerax tools 1/4 to 1-3/8 Inch Step Drill Bit Spiral Grooved Double Fluted, M2 High Speed Steel Drill bits for Hole Drilling in Stainless Steel, Copper, Aluminum, Wood, Plastic
Brand: Jerax tools
- [M2 HSS]: Cuts A LOT MORE CLEAN holes and much EASIER than average step bits. In general, M2 has 50% more Tungsten and 150% more Molybdenum, both of which are key elements in improving durability. Our additional Vacuum heat treatment and Nitride surface hardening treatment make the performance even better.
- [Non-stop]: Our Polished Steps and Size Highlights let you able to see target hole size during drilling. No need to stop in the middle of the drilling and check. Save you time and hassle.
- [Easy & Fast]: With our high-accuracy CNC processing and optimized spiral design over the years, our spiral flutes design cuts EASY, FAST and CLEAN, outperforming the average ones on the market. Compared to the Straight flutes, the Spiral flutes guide the debris out faster by its nature, making the drilling smoother and creating fewer burrs for the holes. Once you've tried our spiral design, there's no way back to the straight design.
- [Heavy duty]: Cuts holes on Stainless steel, Hardened Metal, Mild steel, Galvanized steel, Aluminum, Copper, Plastic, Wood, or anything that has similar or lower hardness as these materials. Up to 12ga /2.7mm thickness for Stainless steel.
- [Multi Hole Sizes]: No need to buy a kit. This one step bit comes with 6 marked sizes so you can drill 6 different hole sizes, saving you time and effort to change bits. Marked sizes including: 1/4", 7/8", 1-1/8", 1-7/32", 1-1/4", 1-3/8".
Details: [About us] We are a manufacturer-direct brand. For years, we have been manufacturing for world-class brands and stand behind the scene. Now, we are finally able to connect with the end consumers directly. At Jerax tools, we want to create the best value for the clients by providing premium yet cost-effective tools. These M2 Step Drill Bits (Unibit) outperform the average HSS bits on the market. Besides the 5 "Features & Details" listed, below are the additional features that make us different. 1. [Optimized Split point Tip]: Self-starting and non-walking. Unlike the common 135 degrees, our angle is specially optimized to be a little sharper which helps grab the material immediately. However, if without our overall good construction and material, a sharper angle would lead to a short life. 2. [Optimized Spiral Flute Design]: Spiral flutes guide the debris out faster by its nature, making the drilling much smoother and creating fewer burrs for the holes. The Straight flutes are less effective and require more push. But why the Spiral Flute design is not so popular? Mostly because most companies are not doing it right. Good spiral design requires good material, high accuracy CNC processing, and optimized design details. Spiral Flute design delivers the debris faster but it also has longer blades and contacts more area causing more resistance. We optimized the cutting angle so it can cut at the same resistance as the straight groove design while enjoying the benefits of Spiral (smoother, more consistent, faster and cleaner). Its advantage is more obvious on thick materials. Once you've tried our spiral design, there's no way back to the straight design. [Tips] 1. Drilling at low speed (300RPM recommended). 2. Using cutting fluid will help the step bits last longer. 3. Point the Step bit straight down. Do not angle the bit to cut on the material.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches
Showing - Of Reviews