FLYPROFiber 1M OM2 LC to LC Fiber Patch Cable | Length Options: 0.2m-100m, 1GB Duplex LC-LC 50/125um Multimode Fiber Optic Cable Cord LSZH 1Meter(3ft)
Color: OM2 LC/LC Multimode, 1 Pack
- 📡1M(3FT), OM2 LC-LC Fiber Optic Patch Cable Multimode 1Gb is designed for high density applications in gigabit ethernet, fiber channel, local area networks, data center, premise installation, wide area networks, commercial and so on. Used for LED laser network equipment such as SFP and GBIC transceivers, media converters, industrial Ethernet devices, and optical fiber NIC's, in gigabit ethernet 1000Base-LX, 1000Base-SX, or 10GBase-S/LR4/LRM.
- 📡Maximum Transmission Distance - 1Gb Ethernet Distance of 550Meters at 850nm. 10Gb Ethernet Distance of 82Meters at 850nm. Bandwidth is 500/500MHz.km @850/1300nm.
- 📡7.5mm Minimum Bend Radius - High Rated 50/125um Fiber and Cladding, which is Insensitive to bending, easy peeling, easy welding, ensures small optical loss and stable transmission (insertion loss≤0.3dB, return loss ≥30dB.), Ideal for SAN network cabinets that require 20 or more bends in the cabinet or high-density installations with cables crammed into an extremely small footprint.
- 📡Construction Design - LSZH environmentally friendly Jacket; Adjustable connector clips allow individual fiber access; Embossed A/B position labels on the duplex clip and jacket tag rings labeled 1 & 2 provide quick identification of Tx and Rx when installing, testing, and troubleshooting equipment connections; UPC polish and Japan made zirconia ceramic ferrules with high return loss, low insertion loss, and low attenuation features, provide precise alignment to ensure the signal integrity.
- 📡FLYPROFiber focuses on fiber optics for 15 years, each cable is tested in the factory to meet quality control and insertion loss requirements. Save labor cost and troubleshooting time with these fiber cords that are ready to use. We provide 5 years warranty, free replacement and unconditional 90-day full refund guarantee. This cable is suitable for indoor use, contact us for outdoor cables if needed.
Details: Product Name:OM2 LC-LC Fiber Optic Patch Cable 1M(3FT) 1Gb Multimode Fiber Optic Cord (MMF) 50/125um Duplex UPC 2.0mm Orange Size: 1M(3FT) (included Connector)Manufacturer: FLYPROFiber CABLE SPECIFICATIONS:Fiber Core: High Rated 50/125um Fiber and CladdingFerrule Material: CeramicConnectors: Duplex LC-LCPolish Type: UPC to UPCFiber Type: OM2 MultimodeCable Jacket: LSZHCable Diameter: 2.0mmCable Color: OrangeMinimum Bend Radius: 7.5mmOperating Temperature: -20~70°C Wavelength: 850nm and 1300nm1G Ethernet Max Distance: 550Meters at 850nm10G Ethernet Max Distance: 82Meters at 850nmBandwidth: 500/500MHz.km @850/1300nm Insertion Loss: ≤0.3dBReturn Loss: ≥30dB Attenuation at 850nm: 3.0 dB/kmAttenuation at 1300nm : 1.0 dB/km ADVANTAGESPlug and play cables save time in the field since there is no onsite termination necessary. The 50/125μm OM2 multimode bend insensitive fiber optic cable is less attenuation when bent or twisted compared with traditional optical fiber cables and this will make the installation and maintenance of the fiber optic cables more efficient. It's a long term, cost effective solution to securely transmit data requiring high transfer rates. APPLICATIONSComputer Networking - Transfers data at a higher rate of speed. Military and Defense - Transmits data signals more clearly.Telecommunications - Carries data to internet, cable TV and phone subscribers at greater bandwidths.FLYPROFiber cables are compatible with all makes and models of switches, routers, enclosures, patch panels, media converters, SFP modules and other network components.
Package Dimensions: 9.2 x 8.4 x 0.5 inches
Showing - Of Reviews