75-Pocket Tool Backpack & Multi-Bit Screwdriver / Nut Driver 11-in-1 Multi Tool, 8 Industrial Strength Bits, 3 Nut Driver Sizes, Cushion Grip Handle
Brand: Custom Leathercraft
- Product 1: 75 POCKETS FOR STORAGE: This heavy duty tool backpack has 6 zippered compartments and 75 pockets, sleeves and loops.
- Product 1: COMFORTABLE TO CARRY: This tool packabck features adjustable padded shoulder straps and padded handles for added comfort.
- Product 1: MULTI-COMPARTMENT PLASTIC TRAY TO ORGANIZE SMALL PARTS: This tool backpack comes with a 7" x 5.5" plastic tray to help organize small parts.
- Product 1: PLENTY OF INTERIOR PANELS TO HOLD A MULTITUDE OF TOOLS: This heavy duty tool bag an hold a 14 pc. wrench set, electric drill, drill bits, pliers, screwdrivers, testers, etc.
- Product 2: Multi-bit screwdriver / nut driver shaft holds 8 popular tips and converts to 3 nut driver sizes
- Product 2: Includes industrial strength heat treated bits: 3/8-Inch, 5/16-Inch and 1/4-Inch nut drivers, #1 and #2 Phillips, 1/4-Inch and 3/16-Inch slotted, T10 and T15 TORX, and #1 and #2 square recess
- Product 2: Interchangeable blade for fast and easy switch out; comfortable Cushion-Grip handle
- Product 2: Blast finish bit tips provide a firm hold and reduce cam-out; Search Cat. No. 32526 for a full set of replacement bits
Details: CLC Custom LeatherCraft 1132 75-Pocket Tool BackpackCLC has been the industry standard for over 30 years through an unrivaled dedication to innovation, craftmanship, and quality.Our premium quality tool backpack made of durable ballistic polyester fabric with 75 pockets and sleeves to hold a wide variety of tools, plus a multi-compartment plastic parts tray, has heavy-duty zippers and soft, padded shoulder straps.Klein Tools 32500 Multi-Bit Screwdriver / Nut Driver 11-in-1 Multi Tool, 8 Industrial Strength Bits, 3 Nut Driver Sizes, Cushion Grip HandleSince 1857, the company operated by Mathias Klein and his descendants to the fifth generation, has grown and developed along with the telecommunications and electrical industries where Klein pliers first found major usages. Today, Klein Tools Inc represents much more than Klein pliers. The company's product line has broadened to include virtually every major type of hand tool used in construction, electronics, mining and general industry in addition to the electrical and telecommunications fields. Klein offers a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the product. The Klein 32500 is a 11-in-1 screwdriver/nut driver. This driver has an integrated screwdriver/nut driver shaft holds 8-popular tips and converts to 3-nut driver sizes and an interchangeable blade for quick and easy switch out. The heavy duty shaft provides tight, solid feel and has industrial strength, heat treated bits. It has a cushion-grip handle for greater torque and comfort and the end of the handle is marked to quickly identify the tool. This driver contains 3/8-Inch, 5/16-Inch and 1/4-Inch nut drivers, no.1 and no.2 Phillips, 1/4-Inch and 3/16-Inch slotted, T10 and T15 torx and no.1 and no.2 square recessThis versatile 11-in-1 tool has everything the professional needs. The integrated screwdriver/nut driver shaft holds 8 popular tips and converts to 3 nut driver sizes. The blades are interchangeable for quick and easy switch out. The Cushion-Grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort. You'll be reaching for this tool to meet your needs on the job.. Integrated screwdriver and nut driver shaft holds 8 popular tips and converts to 3 nut driver sizes. Contains: 3/8-Inch, 5/16-Inch and 1/4-Inch nut drivers, #1 and #2 Phillips, 1/4-Inch and 3/16-Inch slotted, T10 and T15 TORX, and #1 and #2 square recess. Interchangeable blade for quick and easy switch out. Industrial strength, heat treated bits. Blast finish bit tips provide a firm hold and reduce cam-out. . The following replacement bits are available: see Cat. No. 32482 (#1 Philips and 3/16-Inch Slotted), Cat. No. 32483 (#2 Phillips and 1/4-Inch Slotted), Cat. No. 32484 (#1 Square and #2 Square), and Cat. No. 32485 (T10 TORX and T15 TORX). TORX is a registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC. Assembled in USA of US and imported components.
Binding: Product Bundle
Showing - Of Reviews