600pcs Fiber Splice Sleeves（2.6mm diam, 60mm Length）Fusion Fiber Optic Cable Heat Shrinks Tubing 304 Stainless Steel PE Clear Bare Optical Fiber Fusion Pipe hot melt Protection Tubes
- 【Product Information】Package includes: 600pcs fiber splice sleeves, total 6 packages; (Size: Length:60mm; Outer Diameter:2.6mm; Inner Tube Diameter:1.3mm; Steel Rod Dia:1.0mm;) Weight:75g * 6; Material: Polyolefin, Stainless Steel. Single holed(preshrunk)ends eliminates improper fiber threading, Operating temperature:-45°C to +100°C; Minimum fully recovery temperature:120°C.
- 【Protect Fiber Fusion Points】Clear sleeve makes it easy to detect splice before shrinkage, The fiber optic heat shrink tubes are tight and the metal support maintains its strength to prevent the fiber from breaking at the splice. Smooth deburred stainless steel reinforcing member ends to decrease the risk of fiber damage during installation.
- 【Feature Attributes】Rebuild the Coating of Fiber: Consist of a rod of reinforcing the splice, heat fusion tubing and cross-linked polyolefin, to provide mechanical strength at the fusion joint area and keep optical transmission properties. Easily use and avoid any damages to the optical fiber during installation, Airproof configuration keeping the splice point's good resistance of humidity and temperature.
- 【Durable and Weather resistance】Strength member is made from "Full hard" stainless steel of 304 grade and is ground at the edges before polishing to make it completely burr-free to avoid rupturing during shrinking,304 grade gives better Moisture & corrosion resistance, even in the coastal environment. Resistant to heat shocks, no cracking dripping or flowing.
- 【Warranty Policy】We committed to providing the best product and services to every customer, We have 10 years of OEM factory competency, Most efficient technical support with superb processing technology. Your feedback is our motivation. Please feel free to contact us if you need any help.
Details: Product Features 600PCS x Fiber Splice Tubes (6 packages) Outer Diameter:2.6mm Length:60mm Steel Rod Dia:1mm Weight:75g * 6 Material: Polyolefin, Stainless Steel Operating temperature:-45°C to+100°C Minimum fully recovery temperature:120°C Standard color: Clear, Silver Tone High-quality fiber splice protector sleeves, Stiffness of connection and quickness of assembly are the basic advantages of this solution. Heat Shrinkable Tube consists of transparent heat shrinkable casing(Outer tube), clear hot melt tube(inner tube) and 304 stainless steel rod(reinforcing rib), it is specially designed for optical fiber fusion within 0.7 mm protection components. Specification 1. The sealing structure makes the splice free from the effect of temperature and humidity from the environment, avoid any damages to the optical fiber during installation. 2. Does not affect the optical properties of photoconductivity, protect splice position, enhancing mechanical strength. 3. Smooth, deburred stainless steel reinforcing member ends decrease the risk of fiber damage during installation. 4. Single holed(preshrunk)ends eliminates improper fiber threading, Extended liner length prevents contact between the fiber and the backbone.Easy to Use 1. Transparent Clear sleeve make it easy to detect splice before shrinkage heating, Airproof structure keeping the splice point's good resistance of humidity and temperature. 2. Moisture resistant: Strength member is made from "Full hard" stainless steel of 304 grade to avoid rupturing during shrinking, 304 grade gives better corrosion resistance, even in the coastal environment. Resistant to heat shocks, no cracking dripping or flowing.Service Guarantee - 24-hour problem feedback response - 60 days free return - 360 days free replacement Your satisfaction is our top priority.
Package Dimensions: 8.1 x 6.0 x 1.1 inches
Showing - Of Reviews